In Waalwijk, bol.com is building Europe’s largest E-commerce Fullfilment Center. SSI SCHÄFER is handling the entire intralogistics system. In order to ensure optimum operation of the system, we are looking for a Maintenance and Service Engineer.
WHERE WILL YOU WORK AS A MAINTENANCE & SERVICE ENGINEER?
Every day an average of 40.000 packages are sent out per hour at bol.com. In order to optimally process the demand and diversity of products, SSI SCHÄFER has set up a clever and innovative intralogistics system. Around 2.000 shuttles drive between the 30-metre high racks and there is a conveyor system stretching over 30 kilometres. All of this is controlled by a state-of-the-art software system. In this dynamic environment, you will feel like a fish in the water as a Mainenance and Service Engineer.
WHAT DO YOU DO AS A MAINTENANCE & SERVICE ENGINEER?
As Maintenance and Service Engineer you go fort he best result. You are familiar with electrical engineering, (fine) mechanical engineering and pneumatics. Whether it’s about sensors, scanners, weighing systems, roller conveyors, belt conveyors or shuttles, you make sure that everything is always operational. You are responsible for solving and preventing malfunctions. Therefore, you perform analyses to find out the cause of malfunctions or possible defective parts. Together with colleagues you are busy every day with the maintenance of the entire logistics system. You are proactive and identify issues that can be improved. In short, you make sure that bol.com customers get their parcels delivered on time.
- You have a technical diploma at MBO level or you have work experience at MBO level
- You have some experience in carrying out maintenance work and solving malfunctions of technically high-quality equipmenyt
- You are flexible, eager to learn and creative in devising solutions
- You are aware of safety aspects
- It is an advantage if you have one or more of these certificates: VCA/RAMS/Low voltage/NEN 3140
WHAT WE OFFER
- A permanent position at SSI SCHÄFER
- € 2.800 - € 3.500 per month based on 38 hours per week
- 30% bonus on your salary when working in our 5-shift system
- You work in the 2-2-1 system, so you have 2 whole weekends off during the cycle.
- Travel allowance € 0,19 per kilometre (max. 50 km one way)
- CAO Metalektro (27 holiday days, pension in the CAO and a training day)
- Personnel development programme and opportunities for advancement
- An extensive familiarisation process with the equipment you will be maintaining
Is this your new job?
Then apply quickly to the vacancy using the button on the jobsite. If you first want more information about the position, please contact Petra Stok on +31 (0)6 - 82 55 24 24 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.