The largest E-commerce Fullfilment Center in Europa is being built in Waalwijk by bol.com. In order to ensure that the intralogistics system runs smoothly, bol.com has entrusted SSI SCHÄFER with both the construction and the maintenance of this system. In order to optimise the performance of this innovative intralogistics system we are looking for a Teamleader Service & Maintenance.
Where will you work as a Teamleader Service & Maintenance?
Every day an average of 40.000 packages are sent out per hour at bol.com. In order to optimally process the demand and diversity of products, SSI SCHÄFER has set up a clever and innovative intralogistics system. Around 2.000 shuttles drive between the 30-metre high racks and there is a conveyor system stretching over30 kilometres. All of this is controlled by a state-of-the-art software system. The Teamleader Service & Maintenance ensures that his employees can function opimally in this dynamic environment, so that customers get their orders delivered on time.
Make the difference as a Teamleader Service * Maintenance
As Teamleader Service & Maintenance you are the inspiring and driving force of the maintenance team. You are the point of contact fort he daily operations of bol.com and ensure optimal cooperation. You will help build a new team and coach and guide its employees. You will think along about new developments and possible improvements of the technical processes. In addition, you will produce reports on the technical condition of the installation, the maintenance and the maintenance plans. And you share improvement opportunities directly with your colleagues. In short, in this challenging position you can make the difference with your qualities and results.
- You have an intermediate vocational education (MBO) or higher professional education (HBO) work and think level
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in a technical environment
- You have good communication skills in word and writing in Dutch and English
- You are easily approachable and can coordinate the interests of employees, managers and other stakeholders
- It is an advantage if you have one or more of these certificates: VCA/RAMS/High and low voltage/WAH/RAH/NEN 3140
What we offer
- A permanent position at SSI SCHÄFER
- € 3.700 - € 4.300 per month based on 38 hours per week
- 30% bonus on your salary when working in our 5-shift system
- You work in the 2-2-1 system, so you have 2 whole weekends off during the cycle
- Travel allowance € 0,19 per kilometre (max. 50 km one way)
- CAO Metalektro (27 holiday days, pension in the CAO and a training day)
- A thorough familiarisation process with extensive training for all installations
Is this your new job?
Then apply quickly to the vacancy using the button on the jobsite. If you first want more information about the position, please contact Petra Stok on +31 (0)6 - 82 55 24 24 or via email@example.com.