Do you wonder how we keep everything running smoothly at our customers'site? This is thanks to our Field Service Engineers. The Field Service Engineers carry out the planned maintenance and breakdowns are solved as quickly as possible. The work can be done both on location and remotely. Of course they are well supported by the planning staff of the Customer Service & Support department.
To strengthen our growing organization, we are looking for a Field Service Engineer.
Are you looking for a new challenge and do you want to be part of this team? Then respond quickly to the vacancy.
At SSI Schaefer you get this opportunity!
- You maintain and troubleshoot automated and mechanized storage systems.
- You advise customers to maintain or improve the performance of their system.
- You will document and complete existing protocols.
- You maintain close contact with our customers and you ensure good relationship management.
- Experience is not necessary, but you would like to develop in a technical position.
- An exciting position within a dynamic company where every initiative receives full attention.
- Extensive training opportunities both internally and externally.
- Working in a healthy, internationally oriented organization.
- An attractive salary and good benefits, including a lease car.
- You can read electrical drawings
- You have an intermediate vocational education level (MBO).
- You have affinity with mechanics and electrical engineering.
- You are in possession of a drivers license B.
- You are curious and would like to know more about technology.
- You can manage both oral and in written with the Dutch and English language.
- You can function very well independently but also in a team.
If you would like to know more about this, I would be happy to tell you more about it by phone. Please contact Petra Stok on 06-82 55 24 24 or via email@example.com.