SSI SCHAEFER is looking for a Service Technician Automation for the Resident Maintenance Team at Barry Callebaut, the world's largest manufacturer of cocoa and chocolate products in Lokeren.
What will you be doing as a service technician?
As a Service Technician Automation you are co-responsible for the proper functioning of the automated warehouse system. Where necessary, you will repair the installation, but you are also responsible for preventive and curative mechanical maintenance and solving electrical and mechanical failures. Reporting malfunction analyses and following up on the safety plan are also part of your duties. Because of the close cooperation within the team, there is the possibility to tune, but you can also work independently. In short: a challenging role in which you are involved daily with the latest technology, where you can learn a lot!
What we offer
We offer you a varied position within a dynamic and growing company in the exciting world of logistics and chocolate products. You can count on good conditions:
- A permanent contract within SSI SCHAEFER.
- A competitive salary based on 38 hours per week.
- A 13th month.
- Fringe benefits.
- Shift premium.
- Education and training to develop yourself and your technical knowledge.
Is this your new job?
Then apply quickly to the vacancy via the button on the jobsite. If you first want more information about the position, please contact Evelyn Baeten via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Education at minimum A2 level in Electromechanics, Electronics or Industrial Electricity.
- You have relevant experience as a Service Technician.
- You are a passionate problem solver and like to take initiative to improve processes.
- Occasionally working at great heights does not scare you and you are willing to work in a shift system (no weekend shifts!).
- You speak good Dutch, are communicative and have a customer-oriented attitude.
- You like to work in a team, but you can also work independently.
- You are self-critical, open to feedback and always want to give the best of yourself.