In Waalwijk, bol.com stands for the largest E-commerce Fulfillment Center in Europe. SSI SCHAEFER takes care of the complete logistics setup. Every day an average of 40,000 packages are sent at bol.com. In order to optimally handle the demand and diversity of the products, SSI SCHAEFER is setting up a smart and innovative intralogistics system. About 2,000 shuttles drive between the 30-metre high racks and there is more than 30 kilometers of conveyor system. All this is controlled by a state-of-the-art software system.
As a maintenance and technology technician, do you want to specialize in PLC technology? As a maintenance and technology technician, you will become the specialist in the field of PLC control in the team. You will carry out maintenance work or solve the malfunctions in the field of PLC technology. We work with the TIA Portal Siemens S7. Your daily tasks focus on PLC support, testing and commissioning of all parts of the technical installation.
In addition, you work together with your colleagues on both preventive and corrective maintenance work. You determine which problems there are, find the causes and solve these problems. A job with variety in which you will work on sensors, weighing systems, roller tracks, belt conveyors and shuttles. You perform analyzes to find out the cause of malfunctions or any defective parts. You design and create reports and manuals to improve processes. In short, you and your colleagues ensure that the packages are delivered to bol.com customers on time.
What we offer
- A permanent position at SSI SCHAEFER
- € 3,200 to € 3,800 per month based on 38 hours per week and 5-shift work (excluding 30% shift allowance)
- Travel allowance € 0.19 per kilometer (max. 50 km one way)
- Collective Labor Agreement Metalektro (27 vacation days, pension according to the Collective Labor Agreement and a training day)
- Training for working with PLC control for the TIA Portal Siemens S7
- A thorough familiarization process with extensive training for all installations (at the SSI SCHAEFER campus in Germany and Austria and at other (foreign) sites
- A new challenging position where your work is important for the functioning of our logistics machinery
- You have a technical diploma at MBO (level 4)
- You have at least 3 years of experience in performing maintenance work and solving malfunctions on technically high-quality equipment
- You want to specialize further in managing and installing PLCs
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- You are flexible, eager to learn and creative in coming up with solutions