SSI SCHAEFER is an international organization where customers and employees share a shared 1st place. In a world increasingly driven by digitization and requiring maximum flexibility, we create smart logistics solutions with state-of-the-art technologies. As an organisation, we are focused on providing the best service for and with our customers through the quality of our employees. Our customers include; Nike, Friesland Campina, Barry Callebaut.
For our location in Belgium, we are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner who will help build the success of our organization. SSI SCHAEFER Belgium is a driven, dynamic organization – built and focused around our employees. Employees and customers share a joint 1st place within our organization We are not looking for the next HR employee, we are looking for someone who can make a difference by working pragmatically as well as taking on the day-to-day implementation. We are looking for someone who feels that HR can play an extremely important role in any organization – especially an organization that is still partly in transition. We commit ourselves shoulder to shoulder every day to be an organization that is atypical, that distinguishes itself by the human character we radiate, what we are. Working at SSI Schaefer Belgium is a passionate thing, we focus on employees and try to surround them in every possible way. In addition, you are also part of an international organization and you work closely with your HR colleagues in the Netherlands and you report on the one hand to the Country Manager Belgium and on the other hand to the VP Regional Head of HR Northern Europe.
Your challenges will be:
- You are the bridge between HR and Business. You are the first point of contact for various HR topics and you take the necessary actions and follow them up
- In this role you contribute to the implementation of HR policy and you offer optimal HR services in the field of recruitment, role design, onboarding, training plans, performance management, career guidance, succession planning, headcount management, process optimization and so on
- You ensure that you always stay informed of new developments within social legislation
- You participate in a continuous evaluation and optimization of the HR processes to ensure their quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- You facilitate the creation of a working environment in which people feel good and are stimulated to develop their talents
- Because of your close contacts with the organization, you are alert to signals from the organization to help shape the personnel policy
- You coach and support the manager in the business units in their people management role and you generate and follow up relevant HR data that can support decision-making in the business units
SSI SCHÄFER is een internationale organisatie bij wie klanten en medewerkers op een gedeelde 1ste plaats staan. In een wereld die steeds meer wordt gestuurd door digitalisering en die maximale flexibiliteit vereist, creëren we slimme logistieke oplossingen metstate-of-the-art technologieën. Als organisatie zijn we erop gericht om via de kwaliteit van onze medewerkers de beste service te leveren voor en bij onze klanten. Tot onze klanten behoren; Nike, Friesland Campina, Barry Callebaut.
This is what we offer you
- A part-time contract (part-time or 3 days) for an indefinite period and the opportunity to balance work and private life
- A unique company culture within a passionate and hardworking team
- You can count on a competitive and versatile salary package with extra legal benefits, a company car and ADV days
- Hybrid working possible
- You participate in challenging projects (e.g. the move from our current office in Mechelen to Leuven) and you are given the space to take initiatives
- A unique company culture within a passionate and motivated team.
This is you:
- You have a master's level of work and thinking and can already look back on an active experience as HRBP
- You have a good dose of commitment drive with a passion for HR
- You have a thorough knowledge of Belgian social legislation
- You are a committed confidant, diplomatic and with a high emotional intelligence
- You are organizationally strong and you also have analytical and coaching capacities
- You are pragmatic and driven, and you are able to respond to unexpected situations
- You have excellent communication skills and persuasiveness
- You can work independently, but at the same time you are a strong team player
- You are confident and do not hesitate to defend your point of view
- You have analytical insight and can convert this into good decision-making
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office tools
- You speak Dutch and English fluently
This is your chance
Send us your CV and motivation letter via the button. We look forward to receiving your response. If you have any questions, you can contact FrançoisePeynsaert, +32 4188.8.131.52 or via