Are you an ICT system administrator who finds it challenging to provide our employees and management with the right support? So that everyone can use the ICT facilities in a safe and secure way? Then you might be the versatile ICT professional we are looking for!
Every day, with 10,500 employees worldwide, we create smart total solutions with state-of-the-art technologies for our clients. Mostly A-brands, such as bol.com, IKEA and PRIMARK. Do you also want to become part of our team? Read on and respond to the vacancy.
MAKE THE DIFFERENCE AS IT SYSTEM MANAGER
As an ICT system administrator you are, together with 2 colleagues, jointly responsible for the ICT landscape of the Netherlands and Belgium. You are also responsible for the optimal management and innovation of the information systems and the ICT infrastructure.
The user is central for you: you signal, identify and define questions from the user organization and translate them into concrete improvements and innovations in the ICT field. You also instruct and advise users in accordance with the local and global ICT policy. Because we have moved in the middle of 2021, you will be working in a modern, new work environment with all kinds of nice extras, such as a table tennis table and a pleasant Friday afternoon drink.
- Executing local and global ICT projects;
- Performing workplace, network and system management;
- Providing and coordinating first-line IT support;
- Ensuring the proper security of the applications and data;
- Advising on hardware and software aimed at optimal quality and speed;
- installing and maintaining hardware in the user organization.
- A (permanent) full-time position of 40 hours a week.
- A salary, depending on your education and experience, between € 3000.00 and € 3500.00 gross per month.
- Good secondary employment conditions such as an excellent pension scheme, mobile phone, laptop and collective health insurance.
- A challenging position at an international organization.
Is this your new job?
Then apply quickly to the vacancy via the button on the jobsite. If you first want more information about the position, please contact Petra Stok on 06-82 55 24 24 or via email@example.com.
- You have a higher professional education (HBO) work and thinking level.
- You have about 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have knowledge of:
- Windows 10, Windows Server (2016, 2019) and Active Directory.
- Modern ICT infrastructure, switches, routers, VPN, Wi-Fi.
- IT Security, such as EndPoint security, Bitlocker encryption.
- You have experience with:
- Mobile Device Management.
- Office 2016 and Office365 (not application support).
- Virtual Data Center (VMware) and backup software (VEEAM).
- Cloud telephone exchange and ERP systems
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language.
- You are proactive, service oriented and a real team player.